Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fall 2009

We went to Ohio last month to see where Todd lived during high school. We spent some time at the park where Jonas made a friend. This is one social kid. I thought this was a cute picture.


Oh, if only I could use the bathroom without him getting into the toilet paper! I will probably just get him cheap toilet paper for Christmas...he'd love it.
Grandma Cox came to visit in September. We had a great time. We tried to get some cute pictures of Jonas at The Village. She tried from one angle and I from the other. Ready set shoot! This is the best we could do.
We live here...

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Love it! BTW, I think Jill and Jonas could be twins, separated by 11 months and 1100 miles.

rachel said...

Look at that darling house! Emily that is one cute little guy! I hope the holidays are treating you well!