Friday, February 19, 2010

There is no better place to be in January than in Arizona! We had a great time. Jonas did very well traveling both ways. And lucky me, I got my flight changed to a direct flight with no additional fees....thank you Detroit weather!! We arrived in sunshine and warmth. We spent just over two weeks seeing all our loved ones and going to the park when we could. Here are just a few pictures from our trip.

Some of my girlfriends threw me a little get together/baby shower. It was so fun to catch up but not long enough! Dale (the male in the picture - is my cousin standing behind his wife Raina - he can't miss a good time!)
Amber Brown's little baby Harrison is so cute. He reminds me of a little linebacker. He is six mo. younger than Jonas but had no problem pushing Jonas around in his little stroller toy! This is the only picture I got of him though! Dang.
Pappy and Jonas did a lot of hangin out...
We threw my cousin Vaughn a little birthday dinner. Happy 30th Vevo! We are about to eat his favorite - pazuki. Yum.
This is Jonas's closest cousin Jack, showing Jonas how much he has missed him!
All of us at Dave and Hilary's house for a last minute family Sunday dinner. So fun to see everyone.
My father-in-law recently moved just south of Tucson (from Ohio) and so he was able to come to Dave's house for dinner. This is Jonas with his two grandpas.
We went out to see Guy and Dana (Todd's brother and wife and kids). We miss them!
Jonas got into my purse and put lip gloss all over his mouth. This picture was taken the next day and I think after his third bath... I was really starting to get worried that my son would permanently look like Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Batman. Luckily, it finally came off. Funny thing is that he was doing all of this while we were eating at Somburros. People at other tables kept telling me, "your son is putting lipstick on his face". I would say, "Ya, when the dad's away the kid can play...no worries I'll just wipe it off when I get home". I was enjoying my dinner and company and thrilled that Jonas was entertaining himself. Then I got home and realized it wasn't coming off! Whew, eventually it did though.
Christmas Day....Jonas got a choo choo train...
But he was more interested in eating the ginger bread house...
We are pregnant! This is us at 31 weeks! We sure are excited.


7 comments:

Scoresbys said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Mark and JanaRae said...

I had no idea you were pregnant. What are you having? so you have about two months left? Yeah! We are excited for you two.

Hilary said...

It was so much fun to see you!

Ryan said...

Ha! Love it

Krissy said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! So excited for you!

rachel said...

YAY Az sunshine! Congratulations on the pregnancy!! Jonas is going to be a stellar big bro!!

Payne-ic Attack said...

Jonas and Jack look like twins in that kissing picture. I wish I could've seen you again.