Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Summer Highlights

lunch with his grandma cox...


One of my favorite highlights of summer was hiking in Utah. I didn't realize how much I miss the mountains. This is on July 10th or so... Check out the wildflowers!






Jonas with his great granddad on the fourth of July.

It seems like every time my mom would watch Jonas for me while I took a nap, I would wake up to find him sitting in a hamper or a box. His Nana thought it was so cute to put him in places where he would fit just right.



These are a few of the pictures that my darling sister-in-law took of Jonas. We are using them for a baby announcement. Some of you will see it soon, if I ever get on the ball and send them out! Thanks Kristi!






Todd is HOME!



So Todd got home from Michigan and this is a picture of us at the airport. When he left, his son was a calm, peaceful, quiet baby. When he returned, he wondered what child I had traded him for in Utah. As you can tell the subsequent 3-4 four weeks, Jonas's personality was a thriving, determined, opinionated particular baby. (aka FUSSY) I just think he wants to be like his dad! :)

8 comments:

Ryan said...

What a cute baby. Glad the family is back together again.

Ilene said...

We love these pictures! His chin is the cutest thing in the world! I love that picture Kristi took of you and Jonas. His expression is hilarious. What a cute baby! We can't wait to see more pictures.

Kent and Julie said...

WOW - i really didn't think i would see a new post when i clicked on your blog.....but low & behold there are 2!! Now don't wait so long! Jonas is still so cute & i love that your mom put him in hampers - so funny!!

Raina said...

Way cute pictures! Love the flowers! We have to get together soon! Call me

Mark and JanaRae said...

So cute. I loved looking at your blog. I Don't worry about the side ways pictures. Mark doesn't help much on my blog and my sister had to walk me through almost everything step by step so I could get it figured out. Hopefully we'll be able to meet little Jonas soon.

Anne said...

Cute pictures, Jonas is adorable!!

Ilene said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Halloween! You never called me back, so I hope you heard my message. I hope your day was wonderful and I hope you post pictures of your party some time!

Love you!

Adriane said...

Hi! I love our blog. So cute. You need to rotate your photos so they're up and down. It's a little button. You are darling with your little baby. He's adorable.