Thursday, December 4, 2008

Back to Blogging...

Wow, It has been a LONG time since I came here. After three months of traveling, Todd is home as of Thanksgiving Day, and so is the MAC that I blog on and have pictures. So where do I begin to catch up over the last four months?! Jonas has changed so much.  He is adorable! . He got all of his crying out in July and August and is finally here and ready to show off his personality! There are way too many pictures to post of him (we are the typically first time parents (snap happy camera freaks). I am sure we have enough pictures to have frames for a lengthy movie titled "Jonas in the Bath" or "Jonas on the floor" or "Jonas doing nothing". Each would be equally entertaining.

However, I thought I would take some of the favorites and post them. This was in September. This is when I decided it was time to stop holding him and start doing more tummy time. He had obviously never seen grass or this perspective of the world...
Todd finally came home on Thanksgiving....

6 comments:

Ryan said...

awesome. just plain awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, you really need to get some more pics of little Jonas on here. I am dieing to see more of him. Plus we really miss you guys, and we need you to come visit or maybe we will come see you in the warm state.

Elaine Parry said...

Yea! You finally updated! Emily, i am just so proud of you.

Ilene said...

I clicked on your blog and thought, "It's pointless. It's just going to be the same." Then, I saw a miracle had come to pass! Yeah! I love that you posted. I can hear your voice singing, "I believe in miracles. . ." Didn't you go through a phase of singing that all the time and annoying me, or is it just my memory?

Raina said...

That was funny seeing Jonah and him staring at the grass! He makes me crack up with all his dynamic facial expressions. Ahhh maybe it is the Parry trait coming out with the Todd face:0)
Sorry to hear you will be gone, and the Parry party will be cancelled. Aunt Suzy said she is going to do it anyways. You must have gotten her motivated!
We miss you guys! Ok let's plan a HS reunion party that we were talking about. Janan said January would be better. So how about the last Saturday of January when the holidays are cooled down?

McCrazys said...

Hey! You've done some cute work here! I'm totally stealing this picture from your blog and you can't stop me. Ha ha ha! jk except I'm not. =)