Thursday, April 22, 2010

Carmen Olivia Cox

Carmen Olivia was born March 17, 2010 at 3:49 in the afternoon. She weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces and was 21.5 inches long. I FINALLY am posting some pictures. I will let the pictures do the talking...



We blessed her on April 11. This was after church in our backyard.

The hospital picture...
She is an absolute joy. I finally am experiencing a "normal" infant. When she cries, there is a reason, and I can do something about it! She is so sweet, patient, adorable. Jonas is a great big brother and other than the occasional smushing her as an expression of his adoration and love, he goes about his usual business with not a lot of notice that things are all that different...

8 comments:

rachel said...

Congratulations Cox Family! She's absolutely DARLING!! I think she and Jonas totally favor each other. So Fun!! All our love and best.

The Morrismafia

Ryan said...

hooray!!!!

Hilary said...

She is so pretty! Love the open mouth snooze shot!

Krissy said...

She is so, so, so cute! Congratulations! I am so happy you have such a good little baby!

the haynie's said...

Congratulations! Little girls can be so sweet :) I wish I had more than just one, though some days one girl is plenty (even when compared to 4 brothers)! You all look so happy and I am happy to see it. Maria

OP said...

She has my mouth - open when she sleeps.

Raina said...

Wow! So excited for you Em! I wish I could come visit and see your little one. She reminds me of Jonas as a baby! Love you!

Payne-ic Attack said...

She's so cute! I love the family picture and picture of Carmen in her blessing dress.