Thursday, July 1, 2010

Eight Hours are Back - Oh how I have missed them....

I didn't think it could actually happen to me. And I hesitate to even write it because I don't want to jinx it - but here goes: Carmen is sleeping through the night!!!!! Three months old, and she started doing it on her own! She's a genius I tell you. No stressful nights sleep training a crying baby in this house. Yea! She is an absolute gem. An angel. I could not have asked for a better baby. Is she really mine??? I hope she isn't saving all her difficult moments for the teen years. Oh well, if so, I will just enjoy it now.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

YIPPPEEEEE!!!! Congrats!!! The second one is always easier--plus she's a girl :)

rachel said...

Congratulations!! That's a hallmark put it in the baby book!! I am so happy for you!! Back to sanity well maybe my fingers are crossed for you!!! YAY!!

Hilary said...

Hope you didn't jinx yourself! Good luck!

Ryan said...

Jealous

Mark and JanaRae said...

I bet you feel like a new woman.

Ilene said...

You are so lucky! I think I need to train Beth to suck on her fingers instead of the binky, it would help her sleep better. I miss Jonas and I want to meet Carmen!