Saturday, December 6, 2008

I am back. I am determined to get better at this blogging thing. I know, I need to rotate the pics...next time. This is  shot of Jonas, early morning in the stroller when we go on walks. He has that dazed look, but not about to go to bed look too.



My sister put on her sunglasses...I think they look pretty good!


Thanksgiving with Todd home! We went down to Tucson to my brother's house. It was gorgeous and we had a great time. Thanks Dave and Hil for hosting!
Why are the crying pictures do dang cute? This one is a little blurry though.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

FOUND YOU!!!! the pictures of Jonas are SO CUTE!!! You guys are now officially on my blog list :)

Adriane said...

so cute! I miss you so much and little Jonas. Come to Kansas City! Love you

Payne-ic Attack said...

Em-I love the crying picture. I think we got genes from Mom to especially love crying pictures and think things like that are cute and funny. Sometimes I just have to laugh when Andrew is crying because he's so cute. Other times I just have to laugh when he's crying because if I don't laugh, I'll cry too. Sorry you didn't get that nap in!

Janan said...

Yeah! I found it! Now you won't get rid of me! Ha ha!! You look great and so does Jonas! We need to hand out sometime . . . again!!